Thursday, January 30, 2014

Fallen Angel

You emerge of shadows, want my soul now, want my essence now
Touch my mouth and kiss on, taste like a dark, taste like evil,
Nude my conscience, I feel you aroma, I feel your crazy core
You want to get in me, but you go with no speed, everything is smooth.

Your body burns of passion, burn yourself and destroy my noble love
You are my God, and now I say you are my Lord.

You’re the ray of Sun
Which lights my Heart
You’re who I love most,
Give me your heart
I will give you my heart,
You are my dangerous.

You’re a Fallen Angel
Belongs from the Seol,
You’re in my body
And I feel levitating all my wish

Possess me, I wanna be your lover, your stoppable love
Love me, stay with me forever, you’re the most important person
You’re a Fallen Angel who looks for my rendition,
You get my talent and your award it’s my soul.

Book I: Yin Yang
Chapter I: My Heart Is Dead


No comments:

Post a Comment