Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Raise Your Hands

I don’t want alcoholic tears of a past which never comes back
And don’t worth it,
I don’t want to remember any moral, value or crush,
To stop to enjoy

Between music and beer
Today turn on the party,
Sons and daughters of sadness
Today want to dance.

I don’t want to drink my lies and swallow the things you think
And unconfirmed to me,
I don’t want to see Christmas lights regretting my lost
But I already won.

No one take me away, that sucks
Because I feel like a stupid
In the middle of this orgy
Thinking that you’ll come back
But right now, right now
I don’t care a fuck
Therefore, now

Raise your hands and say no to the feelings of your heart
And so get out, sing out,
‘Cause today they don’t handle you, you’re handling that
Just take off, throw out,
And raise your hands

Book I: Yin Yang
Chapter I: My Heart Is Dead


No comments:

Post a Comment