Friday, January 10, 2014

God Is A Musician

Today I ask for to God that he hears me
Because there’s not someone like him,
And ask for that he sees my face
Because I have fought with rage

I adore my parents, love my brothers
Because they don’t know what I have lived,
But I want to rewrite today my life
With a rainbow in my hand.

Because I am a child who don’t stay
With what they said instead he finds and search
I want to know more, I can’t avoid
And butterflies get in my soul.

What an insane is this, what I have right now
It’s a drug or a style of life that I can love you now,
I just want to live what they don’t live
And come to believe.

Confusing and dividing
They believe that we are crazy
But when they are in our dominate
They want more what we are singing

God is a musician and I am the singer
Dominating the world with the music,
God is a musician and I am a the singer
It’s the moment of a New World Order.

Book I: Yin Yang
Chapter I: My Heart Is Dead


No comments:

Post a Comment