Monday, January 13, 2014

Why Did You Leave Me?

You know how many thing I wanted to say you
After of a year of meet you
And be indifferent too.

Those days that I waited
Those cold night that I held,
And you left me over again
And now you see why I am…

I called you a lot of times
But you neither just one time
Fooler I can not.

I feel disgusting of feelings that I got
By a idiot man who doesn’t know what I have
I never           I have hated myself a lot
And I have that gap

I would rather I never
Know your face and presence
And now I can not forget
The things  between savannas you said me
And now there’s nothing

Why did you leave me?
Why did you leave me?
You left me in the middle of this uncertainty

And go rounds in the bottom of this landslide

Book I: Yin Yang
Chapter I: My Heart Is Dead


No comments:

Post a Comment