Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ignorant

Ignorant,
Ignorant,
Ignorant.

Say that it’s wrong to be gay
But no one know nothing about it,
The neighbor should love
In the same way like Jesus do.

Presume their perfection in their credit like idols of themselves
Say that God give them His knowledge but they’re gods of themselves
What happen to love the neighbor, they always judge others above their shoulders
And open their eyes surprised like if others didn’t pay for their stupid faith,
Tell me, tell me where goes what you said
Tell me, tell me, but don’t lecture me.

The title to be God has every one because they are professionals in His function
But thanks to God I go away from all of this what they name religion,
But even they think that you get the right to say me what I should,
However I lecture you, who are you to tell me what I would?
Destroy the heart mercilessly
Because their passion is painfully.

I prefer to be honest gay
That liar believer
And ignorant unfeeling

I deny to be a believer
And baptized of this faith
Or in another fail.

Book I: Yin Yang

Chapter I: My Heart Is Dead


No comments:

Post a Comment