Monday, August 13, 2012

Marilyn Monroe (English Version)

I want the life that you used to live,
Marilyn,
I want the worship that they gave to you,
Marilyn,
I want to be the celebrity that you have been
That the world dies to see my face and hear my voice.

I want the beauty which flourished in you,
Marilyn,
It doesn't matter that I should do to have it,
I know what there was hidden in you,
And I know that Marilyn Manson agrees with me,
Marilyn Monroe.

Guys!

The world will see the glory that there's in you,
Marilyn,
Reflected in the voice that there's in me,
Marilyn,
I just want the fame, fortune and beauty here and now,
Praise, worship, admiration and all that entails,
But you remove the death and disgrace.

"I am a Star
And every one loves me,
And I love them,
Because without them I don't have this,
And they, my love,
And all is because of love
But love
To joy.

Everybody wants that I become like you,
Marilyn,
Do to flourish the beauty that there's in me,
And I will be the predecessor of your legacy
If you give me all of this,
Marilyn Monroe.

Marilyn, Marilyn, Marilyn,
Marilyn, Marilyn, Marilyn.

Album: Illuminated

No comments:

Post a Comment