Monday, March 28, 2011

When You Observe Me

It's too late for me to know who he is
But when I see your eyes, I know what it is,
Distract your attention not to sink
But that's only happens when you see me,
Your bold mind begins to alert you 
Because you know what it could happen,
You turn the look but don't hold, 
That only happens when you watch me. 

Your hands shake,
Chills in your legs,
Your breath is agitated,
Your temperature rises
You start to sweat, 
You spend a lot of spit, 
You can not talk
And you begin to act
But I'll tell you the right
,You'll always be a coward
Because you never admit
Excites you
When you observe me.

You start to feel thoughts
Dark nights full of hot 
Because he hasn't had the courage to talk
That bisexual, we are all 

And if I gave you the opportunity
Do you take it?.

Your hands shake,
Chills in your legs, 
Your breath is agitated, 
Your temperature rises 
You start to sweat, 
You spend a lot of spit,
You can not talk 
And you begin to act 
But I'll tell you the right, 
You'll always be a coward 
Because you never admit 
Excites you 
When you observe me. 

Album: The Force Of Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment