Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nonsense

What he says is nonsense
They end up being silly

And I can categorize them as foolishness

Because he has no sense or logic
Says that to live must die,
To be free must suffer
But that isn't my mind
Because I can arise
No, no, not him
Believe arise until
That no one
can talk
These words.

Nonsense
It's what he says,
Twaddle
It's what he sings,
Foolishness
I will not lose
Nonsense.

Just listen to what he cackles
Believes to be right, duh!,
But he lives his own lie
But continue to speak the right
When everything is false,
Don't waste your time
I get the bye,
No, no, not him
Fly to the clouds
And even follow
To show
Because he tends to lose

Erase every word
Only fools and hiding the truth,
Because they are nonsense
I can not stand
Because, what I was hidden
What he says is nonsense.

Nonsense
It's what he says,
Twaddle
It's what he sings,
Foolishness
I will not lose
Nonsense.

Album: The Force Of Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment