Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Force Of The Nature

You're the strength of my heart
And the beating of my mind.

Without you, there would be no humanity
Or the desire for the liberty,
You are the light of heaven,
The glare of the rays,
The wind of the hurricanes,
The fire of volcanoes
Oh, I just want to touch you
Oh, I just want to sing you,

What you are the forces of nature,
What you are the color of life
You're the flavor of humanity,
You are the melody of music
You're the rhythm of the hips,
What you are the harmony of society,
Because without you, nothing
That in this life want to wait

You are my great God

And soon I will have you in my hands,
I want your love
And your angels on my side
And in the light of darkness
I want to experience the right,
I feel freedom
Many people can not hide.

Because without you, I wouldn't know it
To open our eyes and senses
Feel every sensation of the body
And again routine praise
I want to live on your throne
As the lover of big eyes
Pyramids in your black eyes
Lightning in your big lips
I want to play your love
And lose your temper,
I want to know who God is
Without having the merit of this,
  I want to feel your strength
And make it mine,
I know it's love
Without ever having to fight.


Because I want is
Excite him until he
Says it's okay
And give me what ever
I asked him that evening
Bloodshed,
You don't know what I'm mad
I'll give it to me today,
Know what you can live,
Just listen to me,
Just listen to me.

What you are the forces of nature,
What you are the color of life
You're the flavor of humanity,
You are the melody of music
You're the rhythm of the hips,
What you are the harmony of society,
Because without you, nothing
That in this life want to wait

Album: The Force Of Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment