Sunday, February 2, 2014

Glow Of Your Passion

I know what it feels they reject you and you give what you got and they hurt you,
I know what it feels you look for and find it but they don’t want to let you see,
I know what it feels you love but no one wants to receive it and that hurts you,
But the time came that you get up from the ground and the sky you find it.

I know what it feels they ignore you when you just want that they love you,
I know what it feels they hit you and throw you because they don’t let you be,
But don’t regret anymore but the moment came that you raise your character and give the step,
Take the decision and the worth to show.

Blow up the emotion
And show us your worth
And glow like the sun and the moon in its splendor
And show to the world the Glow Of Your Passion

Book I: Yin Yang

Chapter I: My Heart Is Dead


No comments:

Post a Comment