Saturday, February 8, 2014

Give You Back My Heart



I find myself trapped in the love and money
I need a little of your sensation,
I lost my will and all what I have saved it
Because I don’t know why I still fall in love

How survive? If I got too much to say,
Because my thoughts wants to feel,
How shut up this anxiety which kills my head,
I don’t want to sail, I just want to stop loving.

But I felt that is over
What I wanted, what I dreamed
Someone call the doctor again.

But that he is not you
There’s more in the crown,
I don’t want to see you
But I want to kiss you.

Tell me, how do I go out?
Because there’s another person
Who wants to love me
And I want to love him.

That’s what I get to be fool
I don’t give you back my heart
I should know those are from my soul
Before to give you back my heart.

Book I: Yin Yang

Chapter I: Yin Yang

No comments:

Post a Comment