Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks

How the public's waiting,
The curtain splits
And my voice starts to sing,
I've never thought
That this dream
I'm living it,
And full of applause,
My pasion has came
To the expected moment,
Without doubts I will sing,
Thanks, thanks, thanks.

I live my dream
Full of loving,
'Cause that faith
Always helped me to believe,
Well this hard life
Has its reward
I just had to wait
And now my patiente
Turns into my poem
About my experiences
For that, I will say you
Thanks, thanks, thanks.

I don't need anything in my life
That your glory in my philosophy,
For that I want to sing it
To say you thanks.

Album: Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I love the lyrics SOOOOO much! Your really talented! (Lol i had to make a blogger acc To tell you how much I love dis!) I cant wait see more!

    ReplyDelete