Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Best Option

Here we go

I can sound a little arrogant
And I use to be a little frustrating
Because perfect I can not be
But so I want to love ya,
But I know that I'm not the only one
And for that, I use to be fast
Although you have your time
And so I'm still looking for ya
Because I want to conquer ya
All my life,
Because I want to be more than that.

I cannot promise you
Skies and castles in the clouds
Because I don't want to be incoherent
With what I can give,
You know that you have my hugs
And all my heart
When you need one of them
I will give you with all my hands,
Because I want to listen
Only your spirit
To I can enjoy you then.

I don't want to hurt you,
I just want to love you,
For that, I wanna see,
For that, I wanna be,
What it is in your heart,
I will know take care all the time,
For that, I wanna have,
For that, I wanna fly,
Run, love ya.

For that
I want
To know it all
Because I want
To be the best option,
For that, 
I want
To have your heart
And only your love,
I am the best option.

Chapter V: My Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment