Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Love, Sex Or Religion

Sometimes I am so evil
That I was afraid of myself
And I think that I don't deserve
Anything good,
Or sometimes I am so good
And even so naive
That  I fall in love
And for that, I sink

I live between lines
How the society draw it,
Full of perversity
And envy,
They hate me for love
Someone like my own,
They say that it's not natural
And it's doesn't have salvation

Live without damages,
Without commandments
And fool memories
Or the desired salvation
That everybody's looking for
And they aren't waiting for
And I create love
That the world has lost
All along.

Sometimes I am so evil
That I was afraid of myself
And the only thing I find out
It's so vain.

This is not love,
This is not the song
That I would have liked
To have written you,
I hate the religion
And that silly book
Because I prefer to
Not have love, sex or religion.

Chapter V: My Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment