Sunday, June 16, 2013

You Can Go...

You said that you want to know me
And I end up in your bed this friday,
You said, fast you didn't want to be
But after neither you called me,
I won't cry, or beg in my knees again
Because I won't silence to say this again.

How many times you laugh of me?
Naive guy, he's so fool that he's still,
But you know at the end
Who laugh last, laugh louder,
I won't cry or regret this again
But I won't silence anything of my head.

Babe, in the way I messed your bed
I would had captivated your head,
But now I don't care your love
Or how you can take all.

I just wanted to love you
But you can go fuck yourself
Because I don't care
Be part of your world,
And if you love me,
And if you hate me,
I just wanted to love you
But you can go fuck yourself.

Chapter V: My Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment