Sunday, April 7, 2013

Turn Around

You come on in this room searching
But when you see my eyes, you stop yourself,
Will it that I am what you are searching?
You wink at me and I cannot avoid my wonder
But you keep walking and you don't stop your feet.

It's not the first time that this has happened,
While our eyes say all in silences,
In my mind happens thing so foolish
But I know I'm not the only one who imagine.

I can become in your dreams,
While you become in my desires,
I want to know what there's inside
Of these myticals eyes.

Let's turn around
And watch again
What one day
It'll be yours,
Let's see again
Because I never
Gonna move away
My looking,
Listen to and see it
What my eyes scream
Let's turn around
Right now.

Chapter III: When An Angel And a Demon Fall In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment