Monday, October 7, 2013

Between The Wounds

I cannot hide you
Those emotions
When you are here
Because It still hurts.

I cannot pretend that it's perfect
All what I am living
Without your love
Which it's so wrong.

Like if saying "I Love You"
Was the worst wrong that you have done
Because me and you
Didn't fall in love.

Sometimes I wonder
If I'm the guy who is mistaking
With all of this
And this is the argument.

Now I don't believe that there's reason
To continue looking for
The true love
In this vain and empty world.

Because I don't get it,
I don't find motives
To change my creed.

What will be?
What I need?
What I did?
With all of this?

I cannot hold
This inferno
Between the wounds,

What have been?
All of this?
Because the they say that I'm the only
And so valuely.

But I'm still watching teardrops
Because I cannot live this episode
Between the wounds.

Chapter VI: My Heart Was Yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment