Monday, February 28, 2011

Drugged

I bought the flowers as you like
And the chocolate that you ate
Oh, no, do you remember?
I brought you the poem that you like
And the toys that you hug
Oh, no, do you remember?

But if you would have heard me before
I could see you
Or if you would know everything you have meant
I could hug him then,
But you blind and hollow
Even I love you so
If you wouldn't have drugged.

When I step the grass, I remember
Everything what we do together
Oh no, I cry
Or those saturdays together
When our hands we touched them
Oh, no, so freeze.

Sit down in the cemetery
Lookink at your photography
"I miss you, I miss you"
I would wish see you
Touch you.

Because if you would have heard me before
I could see you
And I wouldn't have to touch the cold
Of his iron tombstone,
The last kiss
And "hug me"
And save in my body,
I love you
And crying
I would wish go with you
But I am happy
To met you
If you wouldn't have drugged
It will be eternal

If you wouldn't have drugged
It will be eternal.

Album: New World Order

No comments:

Post a Comment