Friday, February 25, 2011

Paramedics

How do I have you to my side?
Unite like a body
Ligand my honey
Or how do I control the desire?
While my heart beat for your love
Anxious to do
Just say me, "I love you".

Paramedics
Paramedics
Heal this broken heart
With bands that has him tied at my hand
Paramedics

My blood is dry, when I'm writting
Everything what for you, I feel
And the parchment doesn't reach
And the illusion of having him
In the darkness I scream my desire
Nakedly crying
" I give you my honey"

And on the cold ground
They caught me and carry me at the hospital
And to be anesthetized
I see my dream come true
" Don't wake me up
Don't try to do that".

Paramedics
Paramedics
Heal this broken heart
With bands that has him tied at my hand
Paramedics

Album: New World Order.

No comments:

Post a Comment