Thursday, January 17, 2013

Breaking Up My Own Heart

And with my brokenhearted,
I'm still dreaming
With the sound of your voice,
And I wake every night
Wondering why
I'm still loving you
If I never got you,
Then why?,
Then why?,
Then why?.

Now I suffer
For what no longer
Makes sense,
And I hurt
My own heart
For something absurd,
I don't control what I feel
Or neither what I dreamed,
And I feel trapped in
This labyrinth,
But I don't know, why?
I don't know, why?
I don't know, why?

I love you,
I hate you,
I love you,
I hate you.

If I don't love you anymore,
If I don't want you anymore,
Why am I still dreaming with you,
And waiting for you?,
If I don't love you anymore,
If I don't want you anymore,
Why am I still crying for you,
Looking for you,
And breaking up
My own heart?.

Album: Express Your Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment