Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Because This Is Love


I don't know how this happened when you came to my side
After the beating that I have lived to this time
And now that life wants to change and everything perfect is usually
I want to sing that in me today is reborn in.

I do not know how to put my voice to call you part of my life
Because it is the first time that I fit it in my way,
And if you think that I have not had enough experience
Now with the same layout you'll know that.

You and I met
When was everything opposite too,
But neither the world nor ego
We separated from our moment

I don't want to ever pretend and less when is truth
Because this is love,
I don't want to forget everything you said at all
Because this is love.



Chapter VIII: When Love Is Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment