Saturday, February 16, 2013

Be My Lover

You only take a step
Toward my heart
And only then
I will show ya
That I just see you
Everything stops,
I'm Éclairé.

Because somehow
You enchant my essence
I feel that my heart would come out
Just see your beautiful smile,
Smile at me, smile, at me, smile at me,
Because, because, because.

Then
I will find some way
So you always smile at me,
Because I want to be that person
Who always lives inside your core,
Smile at me, smile at me, smile at me,
Because, because, because,

Because I want to be faster,
Be owner of this emotion
Who makes your world
Becomes better
And only then
I will see your heart
Be happy to be with me,
If I am what you want
I will love you forever,
I just don't tell you
Because I want to love you,
Smile at me, smile at me
And with it will start
Our love drama.

Because although you don't want to believe me
There's something in your smile
That it's uncontrollable for me,
Because my heart wants to sing:
Be my lover, be my lover, be my lover. 

Chapter I: Whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment