Saturday, July 28, 2012

German

I am not German
But as if I were.

I am not German
But as if I were
Because by accepting their ideas
I became into one of them.

They wanted politics and democracy
Speak dirty German, speak righ now,
Where one wall can divide,
Shut up and pray, this is devotion.
I just have one mission
It is destroy your vision
While your faith
Still being the same.

We are united by borders,
Hitler lost the battle but no the war,
Where being patriots is allegiance
But this is the German's method.
I am German,
You are German.

I am not German
But as if I were
Because by living their workaday
I become into a German.

Capitalism and Marxism go hand in hand,
Hitler and Marx, and the social order.
The worst enemy of a Christian is not one Satanic,
Shut up Jewish, you are in it.
I just have one objective:
Open your eyes
While you're still believing
In God and in Enemy.

Where one Satanic Jewish instituted the church,
And one Marxist Capitalist made your poor,
Where Rome controls the World
And England observes us,
Therefore, I am German,
Therefore, I am German.

I don't speak German
But I descend from there.

Where the true shut up your lips
It's better be part of it,
Because you're still believing in something unreal
But the reality goes beyond,
Therefore, I am German,
Therefore, I am German.

Because I am not German
But as if I were,
Because my religiousness
Was born in Baviera.

Album: Illuminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment