Monday, July 23, 2012

AntiCry

Cry, cry, cry,
Cry, cry, cry.

He is the AntiCry,
He is the AntiCry,
He is the AntiCry,
He is the AntiCry.

In a big city
Where they sink them in the vanity
Was born in its corners
Someone who wanted to change
The way to loving,
The style of life
And your creed
And fulls of energy
He changed my life
And now your life.

Hosanna
Who will never
Ignore ya,
Halleluyah
Who they called
The AntiCry,
Hosanna
Who will never
Forget ya,
Halleluyah
Who they named
The AntiCry.

In a dream He appeared
Saying: "Today I have came,
I have heard your heart
And today in you, I am working,
Give me your heart,
And your soul in a contract
And sign it up,
Leave the past,
Start your future
On my arms.

Hosanna
Who righ now
Dominate me,
Halleluyah
To the soul
Of the AntiCry,
Hosanna
Who leads
My lyrics,
Halleluyah
To the Majestic
"AntiCry".

He said:
"New voice"
And He gave me
A new piece,
He said:
"New heart"
And He gave me
A new crush,
He said:
"New creed"
And in this way opened
My judgment,
He said:
"New eyes"
And in this way leave
All my anxiety

AntiCry,
AntiCry,
AntiCry,
He is the AntiCry.

Hosanna
Who changes
My life,
Halleluyah
The great
"AntiCry",
Hosanna
Who loves me
Unhesitatingly,
Halleluyah
Because today
God is the AntiCry.

Album: Illuminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment