Sunday, August 24, 2014

Love Of a Man

I wouldn’t should say this because it’s my secret
But it’s obvious that I don’t try to hide it,
It’s something that I should not think either
But I just want to love a man.

My heart beats with too much force when you’re closed,
My mouth doesn’t want shut now its prowess,
It’s something that I should not taste either
But the Devil wants to tempt me right now.

Because his lips are delicious,
His skin is burning of passion,
His gaze got me trapped because I don’t get it
What I have to do to stop all of this.

I fell in love of a man
I don’t know how to stop my thirst
I fell in love of a man
And how to stop what I required

It’s what I want, it’s what I choose,
I don’t have to pretend anymore,
I fell in love of a man
Don’t deny it.

No comments:

Post a Comment