Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'm Stoned

It's a dream
Be in your body
Making love,
And the love
In your kisses
Turns on the passion,
I never thought that the time
Had a start
Or that every second
Would be needful,
But when passing my hands
Over your body today
I forget everything.

Because in your side,
I lose the control
And sense of direction
And I swear you
That I'm stoned
Because you lead me to the Heaven
In this hell,
In this hell.

Only with your fragrancy
My body excites,
And your strategic moves
You find my debilitation,
I always dream with the moment
To be in your side,
Fantasize with you lips
It's not the same kiss them
And when passing your body
Next to mine
I forget everything.

Because together
I feel like the sun
Touching your desert
And I swear you
That I'm stoned
Because you are an angel
Playing to be Lucifer,
Be Lucifer.

I never thought that the love
Would be so beauty,
It's the natural drug
Which torments me,
No one can deny
That is a delight
And the right

Because alone
I can't hold
And my hands
Want to see you bare
And I swear you
That I'm stoned
Because you are the best thing
That happened to me,
To me.

Album: God Makes No Mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment