Saturday, May 31, 2014

Warrior


I know what it feels to be a loser, I had lost everything,
I know what it feels to be defeated, I had left with nothing in my pockets,
I know what it feels to be ignored when the only thing you want it’s a little of love,
But I know too what it feels to be a winner as long as you learn from your faults.

I know what it feels to be a slave, I had obsessed by the love
I know what it feels to be a sinner, judged by a fool religion,
Also I know what it feels to be guilty for all what others had done,
But also I had been the savior of a few around the world.

God, God, God
Always will be with you,
He loves you without any objection
You’re fruit of His job.

Babe keep going on,
This is your world, you are a victorious
Because you are a warrior, raise your hand against trepidation

Show your worth and don’t forget that you fight for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment